Image Map

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pin-spired

I couldn't be more excited for my first Linky Party!  Today I am linking up with some of my favorite blogs: Pinterest Told Me To, Mix & Match Mama (Sister of the Bachelor!), and The Larson Lingo for their monthly Pin-spired linky party.  Each blogger takes an image from Pinterest and makes it their own using already existing pieces from their closet.  Since I already love to pin amazing outfits on Pinterest for inspiration, I just had to join in the fun this month!


I am in love with the Atlantic-Pacific blog.  So many of my pins can be linked back to here!   Here is the original pin I was inspired by.  Amazing, right?!


I just love the black and white stripes, statement necklace, and pop of color in this look.  I knew I could create the perfect teacher outfit using this pin as inspiration! 




I felt pretty ridiculous putting sunglasses on today in the gloomy rain, but I think black aviators always add a touch of glam, despite the weather! :)  



I can't wait until next month's Pin-spired party!  It was so much fun to create a "new" outfit from clothes I already had!  Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more style inspiration.  I even have a board dedication to Style Pin-spiration! :)


post signature

3 comments:

  1. So cute! LOVE that outfit. You totally rocked it! I am all about black & mustard! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your outfit! The stripes and bright top look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi~Found you via the linky. Your blog is precious! :) I'm Brandee, your newest follower. :)
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete