Image Map

Friday, May 31, 2013

June "Pin"-Spired!

Remember when I got Pin-spired last time?  I just had so much fun putting together an outfit inspired by an image on Pinterest using pieces I already owned (many I hadn't worn for a looooong time!)  So, I'm joining the "Pin"-spired linky party AGAIN!  Wooooo!


"Pin"-spiration #1

I saw this image on Pinterest and thought, "I can totally do that! "  So I put on the leopard top I hadn't worn in ages with my favorite pair of coral skinnies.  Ta-da!

I only wish the coral flower bud necklace from VeryJane had arrived in time to pair with this outfit!

 

"Pin"-spiration #2



I am in love with boyfriend jeans AND perplum AND stripes, so this combo caught my eye right away! Here is my creation:


 "Pin"-spiration #3


First off, this girl is ADORABLE, so I didn't even come close to matching her cuteness.  I love every part of this look, but I especially fell in love with the neon pink and mint combo.  I never thought of pairing my Ann Taylor mint cropped skinnies with neon pink, but I'd say this look was a SUCCESS!
Hope you were "Pin"-spired today!  Leave a comment and let me know which of the three is your favorite look!  

 Don't forget to check out Pinterest Told Me To, The Larson Lingo and Mix and Match Mama for more "Pin"-spiration!
 And of course, follow me on Pinterest for "Pin"-spiration every day!

Have a great weekend, fashionistas!


post signature

15 comments:

  1. I love the third outfit!!
    It is just perfect, and I wish I had it too!

    floral & fudge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel! I think that's my fave, too! :)

      Delete
  2. Look at you in your stripes! I'm totally diggin' all of your looks! You're so cute! Thank you so much for linking up today :). XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank YOU for hosting! I'm a big fan of yours!!!

      Delete
  3. LOVE them all!!! Seriously, can't pick a favorite.
    You ROCKED all those outfits!
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had a great time! I just ordered the black maxi from Target you shared!! Can't wait for it to arrive :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  4. Love love love these outfits, especially the third. Who would've thought that it would all just go together! :) I need to start digging in my closet!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicki! You wouldn't believe what you can find when you dig!! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the hot pink and mint. I've paired those colors together but I love the addition of stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love pairing patters with solids!

      Delete
  6. Jenna, you are too cute! I am loving all of your looks, but I I have to say, that first one would have to be my favorite! Absolutely adorable!! And that coral flower necklace? I die! I need that like yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenna! The necklace came in the mail yesterday and it's not the bright coral like I thought, more of a burnt orange. I was so sad! Hopefully I can still find something to wear it with, but not what I was imagining! I guess that's the risk with online shopping! :)

      Delete
  7. I love all of these. you are too cute!!! coming over from Mel's blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Colleen! Stop back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm a little late on this! I was on vacation when Pinspired went live! You look so great in all of your adorable outfits!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete